Monday, December 10, 2012

Cold/Cough/Puke Syndrome


Dear mom,

This week was pretty slow. Elder Memmott and I have both been sick for the last 4 days with cold/cough/puke syndrome. But we're better now. Mostly. Still, through all the chaos, naps, and visits to the elders' room, we still managed to get B. M. and S. H. at church and fairly solid for their baptisms in the next few weeks. It was nice to see that the Lord still blesses us as long as we try our best, even when our best is pretty pathetic ha-ha. Anyway. Honestly that's about it this week. Not that much happened. We had ZTM again, which is always fun. We have 2 missionaries in our zone going home next Monday so they don't miss a third Christmas. Dunno what will happen with their companions. But they aren't the only 2 going home, so there will be other missionaries to move around. That's happened the last 2 transfers. Anyway. Just some mission stuffs.

Today I tried on a new suit. I didn't like it. I'm working out a ton with Elder Memmott (he is like way jacked and works out a lot) and I’m getting way buff/skinny. My muscles are bulging. Ha-ha. 

I'm so tired right now. Ah. Anyway.

I am tired of writing letters. I used to love it. But now I don't really care. I'm too busy to write letters and too busy to do anything but baptize. That being said, I'm outta here. Love y'all muchly!

Elder Seaver.

Ps. Yeah. I will probably not be SKYPEing this time. But that's ok. We'll find out. Anyway. Love ya!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment