Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Kind of Missionary I Want to Be

Dear Parents,

My arm kills.  I got a HEP A&B flu shot combo and it sucks.  But other than that I'm doing fantastic!  I'm so tired it's not even funny.  My companion made our room do pull-ups too, so I'm wasted. 

I got the package notice today, well tonight, so I'll pick it up tomorrow. 

The list I included is a list our Branch President asked us to make about what kind of missionary we want to be.  So there it is.  Go ahead and share it with the blog, if you don't mind.

From this point on I'll try and write a bit every day and send it off on P-day.  I can email just family every P-day, please forward it to other non-immediate fam and my friends.

I'm doing great! 

With much love,
Elder Seaver

The Kind of Missionary I Want to Be
  • I want to be the hardest working
  • I want to be vigilant in my studies
  • I want to be calm, understanding and personable
  • I want to HELP others
  • I want to make my family proud
  • I want to make Heavenly Father proud
  • I want to make the best of every day
  • I want to live up to my commitments
  • I want others to respect me and the church
  • I want to represent Christ honorably
  • I want to live to my potential
  • I want my friends to know my testimony and to know I want the best for each of them

No comments:

Post a Comment