Monday, December 12, 2011

White December


Mom!

Holy Moses I'm almost done with my 2nd transfer! Phase 1 complete. 

So this week has been slow for us, like the last few. We're struggling to find new investigators, and all the people we are "teaching" are rescheduling our appointments, so we never get to teach them. President asked us to make December a "White December" where every companionship baptizes (White cause we wear white, not racism or snow...). I'm worried we won't baptize this month!

So I'm reading the War Chapters in Alma right now and I am loving it! When I get home I'm writing 2 books: 1) Comedians of the Book of Mormon, a collection of all the funny verses in the scriptures, and 2) Teancum - The First Rogue, an in-depth review of Teancum and his mad ninja skills. That's my retirement plan.

So I was checking out family history on new.familysearch.org (by the way, did you get my email about that?) and there is a button on my name that says "find a wife". I wanted to press it haha :p

Ok to answer the question: No we do not get copies sent to us. Supposedly there is a pile we can look through of old Ensigns and a few copies of the newest issue at every Zone Conference or Transfer Meeting, but I haven't gone to one yet :p

The first Zone Conference I'll ever have is tomorrow. The primary focus is about mormon.org. We'll finally know why President asked us to get ward members to have one! I've been dying to know (By the way, have y'all made one yet?)! It'll also be a fun Christmas party for the last half. President asked us to all fast the day before so we arrive at Zone Conference fasting, which means today from 1-tomorrow at 12 we're fasting. Fasting on a P day when we're at the apartment most of the day is gonna be hard. All that food....

Hahaha Chumlee! I love that pug, and miss him dearly. I'm glad he's doin ok, and that bed sounds AWESOME! Can't wait to try it out during our (Chumderbolt and Jimi Lightning) brotherly sleepovers when I get home haha.

Jon is gettin hitched! And Leslie! YAY! I'm so stinkin happy for them! 

As a coincidence I decided to shine my shoes (they are lookin good, too!) before we came to email today. If I hadn't, I woulda got here before your email! Divine inspiration? You decide. I think it was. The Lord loves me :D

Love you all dearly!
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

No comments:

Post a Comment