Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holy Moses it was Fantastic to See Y'all

Mom!

So we were given permission to email today since the libraries were all closed yesterday. Not much has changed in 2 days... But holy Moses was it fantastic to see y'all! I can't believe how different everyone looked! Except for you and dad, y'all looked about the same. It was so awesome to be able to talk to everyone! I can't believe I've been out for 4 months already. It's so crazy! It seems so slow in the moment, but time has flown looking back.

We went to the mall on Monday cause we both had Christmas cash, and no email, so lots of time to kill. It was fun for a while, but, as you know, shopping blows, and we got really tired, really fast. :p

I have been realizing lately, as I think about high school and whatnot, that, contrary to how I thought I'd feel about it, I only have good memories about it. I thought I'd grow up and tell my kids one day that I hated it, but turns out it was a lot of fun being in high school. Minus little tiffs and whatever (which is normal for everyone) it was fun. I'd never want to go back, but yknow. ;)

Yeah, Sean emails me pretty much every week, and I write back as soon as I can. He keeps me updated on all those friends I've got :p I love hearing about his life, and how he's realizing the Gospel's influence in everything. It's incredible to see, from this side, how y'all are changing and growing; even though I am missing it, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Yes, I SKYPEd from the Woods' house. They, and another family, the Pabsts, fed us a waffle dinner. Jenni woulda loved it, and it was stinkin’ delicious! Brother and Sister Woods are so awesome, and I'm so thankful to be friends with them. Their kids are so funny, too. It's always an adventure going there :p

Well that about sums up everything I've got. I really love you guys. Even though I miss home still, I'm not homesick anymore, yknow? It's like, yeah it'd be nice to be there, but this is home for now. I love serving the Lord and the people of Anderson, and I'll love coming home in 619 days, 8 hours, 46 minutes, and some change (who's counting anyway?)!

Love y'all!
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

No comments:

Post a Comment