Monday, February 6, 2012

Dad, You Remind Me a lot of Helaman


Sheesh dad, you travel a lot. I really have empathy for you now. Livin’ out of a suitcase blows.

Work is hard. Barf.... Haha. At least now we have our own washer and drier so laundry is free.

I've been meaning to tell you dad, you remind me a lot of Helaman.  A lot of the lessons you taught me are repeated by Helaman to his 2060 "sons of war." I'm glad I never had to be commanded by you in battle, but I would gladly dive on a grenade in a foxhole for you. Well, let me rephrase, not GLADLY, but I'd do it without hesitating. For sure.

Love you dad. I appreciate all you do for me, and I love your letters. I haven't read your other email yet about the super bowl, so that's next; Just 1 more super bowl away from each other. Then we'll see the Colts and the Broncos duke it out in 2014. YES!

Always yours, no matter if I like it or not (but I do like it. I love it! Go temple power!),
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

No comments:

Post a Comment