Monday, March 12, 2012

Miracles Happen!


So um. Basically right after I read your email, but before I started writing this guy named W. just walked in to the church and found us emailing. W. has questions! His wife passed away and he is in need of guidance. So basically he's a new investigator. 
MIRACLE MOMENT!

Dear mom,

So to answer the Chihuahua question- he just has 27 of em running around mating and barking all day. No reason. Just fun. 

So yes we remembered to set our clocks ahead, but D. didn't. She came to church about 10 minutes late. We were pretty sad she didn't show, but then she did, so all is well! It was ward conference yesterday and President McArthur pounded the pulpit and told the ward they won't gain salvation unless they do missionary work. :D

It's so great hearing about other people going on missions! It's way exciting. I love being a missionary! Oh yeah, I just remembered. This Wednesday is transfers. I will be staying in Aiken, and Elder Harper will be in Coker Springs, but our companions are getting transferred. 

I'm really excited for Kory! He's such a stud :) Wow what a guy. I miss him. I hope he has a great mission!

So am I still supposed to be expecting a package,]? '( P.S. will this have Máiréad's fiddle album in it? The other Elders are anxiously awaiting that. Oh yeah, along those lines, I gave all those YuGiOh cards you sent me to a kid in the ward. He needed them more than I did :) I love giving stuff to people. That's why I want those games to give to Z. :D

That's about it.. Love you guys!
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

Miracles happen!

The Parting Glass
Of all the money e'er I had,I spent it in good company.
And all the harm I've ever done,
Alas! it was to none but me.
And all I've done for want of wit
To mem'ry now I can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all. Oh, all the comrades e'er I had,
They're sorry for my going away,
And all the sweethearts e'er I had,
They'd wish me one more day to stay,
But since it falls unto my lot,
That I should rise and you should not,
I gently rise and softly call,
Good night and joy be with you all. If I had money enough to spend,
And leisure time to sit awhile,
There is a fair maid in this town,
That sorely has my heart beguiled.
Her rosy cheeks and ruby lips,
I own she has my heart in thrall,
Then fill to me the parting glass,
Good night and joy be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment