Monday, July 9, 2012

Best Week of My Mission to Date


Dear Mom,

This week rocked. Hands down. Best week of my mission to date. T. H. and R. G. both got baptized! President Holm interviewed Rick for baptism on the 4th, so he and Sister Holm came. They were surprised we had 2 baptisms instead of just the 1 haha. It was awesome! They both really love the Lord and the Gospel and are loved by the ward. We also have a family of 4 we are teaching who are looking really solid to be baptized (hopefully this month!).

We have been having a great time this week. We went to good will and I found a suit coat for district meetings (that way I don't have to put on my suit and change out of it after. I can just throw on my slacks and this coat). It's an old commercial airline pilot jacket, with the stripes on the wrists and all :p It's solid black though, so it's not too flashy haha.

I found out that the Marshes (Bro and Sis Marsh hop back and forth between their home in Yuma, AZ, and their son's house here. They are ward missionaries, so we go out with 'em pretty often) served a mission in Zambia South Africa, the same mission Addison Shurtz is in. Pretty cool connection.

To answer your question, we usually email about 10:30 here. So 8:30 AM there. As for transfers- the 18th is the next one. Who knows what will happen. And as for the 4th, we were alseep when the fireworks were happening. Haha. We played ocarina/ukulele combo songs pretty much the entire 4 1/2 hours of lockdown :p

That pretty much wraps up the week for me.

Love y'all!
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are doing GREAT Elder Seaver. I always look I just never "post" so today I did. You are an awesome guy and always have been. You have a wonderful family and you are making them proud. Keep up the good work, don't get discouraged, that is what Satan wants, so just "poo,poo" on him!!! Have a Great week...Arlene Bilbao

    ReplyDelete