Monday, September 24, 2012

Time is Blowing Past Like Crazy!


Dear Mom,

This week flew by. Time is blowing past like crazy! We had a crazy time going and visiting less-actives all week. We had 1 non-member at church (that's about average for me so far on my mission), but we had 5 less-actives! That's a ton! The way I see it, a baptism is just as good as a reactivation right? So even though it doesn't count as a key indicator, I still feel like Father in Heaven is pretty pleased with our efforts this week.

So I forgot to take pictures of the last baptisms... Good thing I'm not a sentimental person ha-ha..

Elder Kerr made me an awesome belt pouch for my mini- Book of Mormon I got. It is awesome to tract around with it, not having to carry anything! It's just all there on my belt. Only problem is -now I feel like a janitor with all the keys and stuff on my belt ha-ha.

We were tracting around this pond the other day when what did we behold? A crane. The only crane I've ever seen in real life! The animal kind, not the construction kind. It flew to the opposite side of the pond as we passed by it, so we chased it a bit to try and get it to fly again. It didn't. It just trotted happily around and around. It was pretty cool!

I was wondering if I could get the following items sent to me- the lyrics to the song Shenandoah, and a recipe for scones. Random? Maybe. Useful? Definitely.

Well the only other thing of consequence this week is that I found some SWEET pants at TJ Max last Monday. They are tighter than the normal pants (you know how I like my tight pants) and they are grey. They are currently the only proselyting clothing I own that isn't black. Hah.

That's it this week.                 

Love y'all so stinkin much!
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

P.S. Yes I got my absentee ballot to vote. I had no idea who anyone was but Romney- Ha-ha. So I just prayed for guidance and picked the people I felt prompted. Whoa look at that alliteration (the repetition of initial consonant sounds).  Picked.  People.  Prompted.  Posture.  Postage.  Pancake.  Puke.
Done.


James - Just remembered this li'l fact. Last night we got permission and had a district sleepover! It was way fun! We still went to bed mostly on time and got up on time, but it was fun. Elder Cooper is going home in a few weeks, so they let us have some fun time before he dies. Anyway. Just a fun fact. :)

Mom - I assume you meant does and not dies

James - Nah, it's mission lingo. You're Born, your trainer is yo’ daddy, you get old, and you die when you go home. I meant dies :)

James - So our district is going over to play pokemon cards with a member today for p day. I don't want to buy a deck for no reason. Do you think it's worth $10 to play 3 times and possibly never again? Let me know what you think before we leave. I want to just for fun, but I don't want to waste money. I have wasted a lot of money on crap I used once in my life..

Mom - Buy and enjoy!  Everyone needs a little splurge now and then.. Have fun and laugh and kick back a little....  I choose you Pikachu

James - Remember that one time nearly last year where we were on the computer at the same time? That made me so trunky. Ha-ha I was like "Shoot dang if I talk to you anymore mom I will cry and go home..." Ha-ha. Now it's like "Eh, it's just 11 1/2 more months." 

No comments:

Post a Comment