Monday, March 25, 2013

I Really do Love You all so Much


Dear family,

My new companion is Elder Tonge. He is a friend with Elder Thompson from back home. Small world- eh? He's a good young man from a little town in Idaho. He is a cowboy. We're having a good time.

This week was about average. We are struggling to find people to teach. It seems that everyone we find ditches us after about 3 visits max. But we're keeping our heads up and working hard.

Last night I hardly slept at all. Right as I'd be about to fall asleep I'd make a grunt sound and it'd wake me back up. Sheesh it was annoying. And I kept half-dreaming half-testifying of random false doctrines, then I'd think to myself, "is that really true?" And it'd wake me back up. And on top of that all my bones hurt for some reason, so if I got past the grunts and doctrinal expositions I'd roll over and it'd hurt and wake me up. It was just a terrible night. I'm glad today is P-day so I can just sleep it off. Ha.

The sisters I came out with went home this last week. Wow do I miss them. And wow does that make me feel old. I can't believe it.

I love being a missionary so much!

I love ya'll.

Elder Seaver

P.S. I really do love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment