Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm Going to Eat Tacos Today


Dear Mom,

This week was ok. We got hailed on. Our investigators all went out of town and we haven't seen them in weeks. We knocked so many doors this week. No one wants to listen. It's just one of those weeks. So that means it's just one of those emails. Nothing awesome to report. Good news though! The Gospel is still true!

Answer to your question - yes this is the same Elder Thompson.
Elder Thompson = one of my favorite people in our mission. He will be a friend forever.

We email at the library. We leave every day at 10 AM after studies just like every other day.

I am so buff. Today I upped all my workouts.

My pants I'm wearing and the jacket I'm wearing don't match right now. But even if I were wearing the right pants they still wouldn't match. Everything is so faded and hashed. I love it! It makes me feel like I'm working really hard.  Ha-ha.

I am craving tacos. I'm going to eat tacos today. Can you send me the recipe for your sweet-meat tacos mom?

Yeah I got the package. I thought I told you that already... My bad. Thanks! Yeah those new garments you sent me are basically the only ones I got left. The rest are all fraying and stuff. I just work too hard I guess! Also, dad, those shorts and that shirt are awesome! The shirt is big, but I like having a big one to work out in and to lounge around in. Plus it's awesome. The shorts are, too, but you know I like gangsta shorts, so no complaints there! Ha-ha. Thanks! I just wanted to let you know that everything I own is big now ‘cause I'm not fat anymore. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! HA. :)

I love being a missionary so much! There is nothing more exciting! I love the Savior. I am so grateful for the Gospel, and I echo the words of Enos, who said simply,

I must preach and prophesy unto this people, and declare the word according to the truth which is in Christ. And I have declared it in all my days, and have rejoiced in it above that of the world.~Enos 1:26

Love ya!
Elder Seaver

No comments:

Post a Comment