Monday, May 13, 2013

I Love M.E.


Dear mom,

MAN THOSE BABIES ARE CUTE! AHHH!!!

Anyway, that behind us now, I pretty much told you everything from this week. Except for us going to visit the S. again after talking with ya'll. The husband M. is still not home. He is in Charleston for a while, and comes to visit every so often. But J. and B. and L. and M. JR and H. are all doing fine and we are going to start teaching them again on Friday. They were so excited to see us and we were excited to see them and they said they are now ready to get into church for good. I am excited as heck! :)

Hey, comment on the mail thing- yes Lori has been taking care of me in that respect. She is a great lady. I love her and appreciate her a lot! I don't mind not getting mail because really it was just a distraction. I would be worried about what was in the box 'til we checked, and then wonder what was in the letters 'til we were done planning so I could read it. Now I can focus on the people here instead of at home. Blessings come in disguise sometimes eh?

As for the 23rd- As far as I know it's just going to be me. But yeah, I am definitely driving up to Eagle, Idaho (not Ogden) to see Elder Thompson speak. It'll be fun! I met his family straightway after seeing ya'll and they are hilarious! It'll be fun to meet them in real life too.

I know my time with each companion has taught me a lesson or two that have blessed my life forever. I trained Elder Horne, and I got to go on an exchange with him on Friday. It was a blast to be reunited with him! He is a fantastic missionary. He is a blast! And now I'm a great grandpa- I trained him, he trained Elder Cook, and now Elder Cook is training Elder Adams. Ha-ha! :)

So. I already emailed Jenni, but just to be clear cause I typed fast and was busy looking at pictures of sweet babies. I don't know how college works at all. I just know mechanical engineering is my major, I will live at home this semester, and I will find a job when I get home. So whatever classes they think would be best to start with, including that week before math refresher is what I want to do (they being the masters of BYU, Jenni and Jake). :)

Ya'll are great! I love ya'll muchly! :D
Elder Seaver

P.S. Today I asked my mission president about doing a layover in Detroit so I could see the babies. I plan on finding out if that's possible in the next couple weeks. We'll see.

P.P.S. Jami, tumor girl, I have recently heard a joke I think you will enjoy.

What do you get when two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff?
·      Da Dum Tss.
 What do you get when an entire marching band falls off a cliff?
·      A good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment