Monday, May 27, 2013

Good Memorial Day


Dear mom,

Well I don't really have a lot to talk about this week. We are still struggling along to do the work here. Things are moving slow. But we're working hard anyway! There is another No More Strangers fireside coming up this week- tomorrow actually- and there are interviews in the morning. 

The library is closed, and I didn't want to wait to email till Wednesday, so I used my geniuseness to develop a solution. Our key in the church opens up the clerk's office, and in there I found a key to the family history library, and, well, here we are. We came here after going fishing with Soua again! Elder Thompson caught 17 fish hahahahahaha. I caught 6. It was fun! Good memorial day.

Well honestly that's about it for this week. I do have a question though. When you send me my medication (which I am in dire need of by the way, my asthma is awful right now!), can you find some kind of non-drowsy allergy medicine and some eye drops that are just real tears (free of additives, just, well, tears)? I'm dying out here from the pollen. 

Anyway, that Lego x-wing sounds superb! Did you take pictures? 

Thanks for being such an awesome family! Love ya'll muchly!!!!!!

Elder Seaver


1 comment:

  1. Poor James - the pollen out here really is something else. AWFUL. :-( Did you find him some drops? I love Systane - those really help.

    ReplyDelete