Monday, July 8, 2013

Same Old - Same Old


Dear mom,

This week was awesome! We taught a ton of new people, and have a ton of return appointments this week. One I am really excited about is a couple named D. and N. All her family are members, but her dad was less-active, so she never joined. She and D. have a ton of questions, and they have sort of formed their own belief system since they don't agree with any denomination. We're going tonight to teach them. The N. family is all good to go for their baptism on the 20th. They are all interviewed and everything! I'm so stoked for them! I love that family!

It was fun to read all about your holiday adventures!

I really don't have much else to say. Same old -same old. I love being a missionary!

Love ya'll!

Elder Seaver

P.S.  

I have some concerns....................

There is a lot of stuff we have to do for school. There is a lot we have to get ready. And it's going to be expensive. I need el job. I am in good hands with you, I know. Do you think you could look for some jobs, and look at like a laptop versus like a tablet, or stuff like that? I am worrying for no reason, but I keep having the craziest dreams about school that are wigging me out a bit. :/ Also, do we still have that weight bench at home?

What is going on with Jami? When will they do the surgery? I felt horrible to hear how bad her procedure went. I emailed her that day, but she didn't respond. That's ok that she didn't, I just want to make sure she got it. She is such a tough girl. I wish her problems would all just go away and she could just be happy for Pete's sake. 

I love you mom! Also, I just thought of another thing. What about a telephono? I am so behind on technology and stuff. Sheesh.

Love,

Your missionary son with concerns but trying not to think about it so he can baptize everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment