Monday, July 15, 2013

The Week has Finally Arrived!


Dear mom,

The week has finally arrived! T. and A. are getting baptized on Saturday! Please keep them in your prayers. I am so excited! I love that family so much! 

I really don't have a lot to say this week. Like, nothing at all. I guess to answer your questions, D. and N. we tracted into. The N. Family had been inviting missionaries over for dinner and different things for years, and I ate dinner there my first night in Spartanburg, as a matter of fact. It's been 6 months of working with them, but here we are! This weekend! :D

We had zone conference this week, and I saw Sister Stafford and the Pugh boys from Anderson there. They fed us lunch :) It was fun to catch up with them again. The youngest boy had scoliosis, but he got surgery for it and grew 7 inches overnight, literally- in one night. Add on two years of teenager-growing and a boy who was up to my chin when I was there now towered over me. My nose was in his chest. He got huge! Ha-ha. It was fun to see them all.

I love being a missionary so much! It is just the sweetest experience I could ever have asked for, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! There is no substitute for a mission- school will not substitute for it; family will not substitute for it. My mission has meant everything to me, and I will be grateful for it every day of my life, and forever after that!

Love ya!
Elder Seaver

1 comment: