Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1.5 Million Steps So Far!


Mom,

Okay, on to the work in this area. There is nothing new to report. Just a lull in the work as we try new ways to find, teach, and baptize. Well, new ways to find and teach- we know there is only one-way to baptize. Haha.

So New Year's Eve was great! We came in at 5 for dinner, then we were on "lockdown" the rest of the evening. I fell asleep at 8ish, so I got a ton of sleep! I needed it, too, so that was good :) As you know by now, yes, the library was closed yesterday, so here we are today!

You'll never guess where I just came from! That's right, the Anderson City Health Department! I got my last Hep B shot today, just like the doctor at the MTC ordered. Yum. Haha. 

To answer your question, we had 1 dinner, 2 families were in attendance, on Christmas.

So my step counter you sent me broke... It quit counting! But I got a new one, so we're ok. I'm over 1.5 million steps so far! I don't know if that's a lot compared to average, but it's a lot more than I thought!

We got some more ties at Goodwill, and the register calls ties "Men's lingerie," so I was wondering- where have these ties been?! Who was wearing them as a loin cloth or whatever to get it registered as lingerie?! Ew.

Go to a store and find a perfume or an oil or soap or something scented as "tea olive". It smells amazing.

That's about it for SCCM this week.

I love the heck outta all y'all! Literally.
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

No comments:

Post a Comment