Monday, January 16, 2012

Young Man, You Are Absolutely Gorgeous


Mom! 

This week has been one of the tougher weeks so far. We've been struggling as a district lately. Some of us have been disobedient to the little rules and we are suffering for it. So we'll be making some changes this week in our behaviors. That way the Lord can bless us for obedience. That's the major reason He gives us so many rules. Yeah they keep us safe and whatever else, but I feel like He gives us rules so we can keep them and be blessed, not to inconvenience us. And rules are rules, after all, not suggestions.

So we were doing laundry last Monday; I saw that one of the dryers only needed 4 more quarters (someone had evidently put one in already) so I put one of mine in. It was jammed! I was finagled out of a quarter! So we pounded on it for a while to get it back when, to our surprise, we were blessed with 18 quarters coming out of the "return" slot! We made $2.25- nearly an entire extra load of laundry! :D

We were out somewhere, I don't remember where, when a lady said, "Young man!" I turned around and she said to me, "Young man, you are absolutely gorgeous," and walked away...

Do you know any Rhumatologists that may be hiring in the near future? We have a member here who wants to move to Provo this coming summer, and she is a nurse. She wants to work for a Rhumatologist. So if you know anyone, let me know please :)


So that's about it for this week. I'll close with a joke I heard from a member:
What do a hurricane, a tornado, and a redneck divorce have in common?
Someone is gonna lose a trailer.

Love ya! Glad to hear y'all are doin well!
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Seaver

No comments:

Post a Comment